We've partnered up with one of the hottest new UK musicals, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, to bring you a specially-curated parcel of delicious hand-made goodies to enjoy whilst you go "in" to the theatre during lockdown.Your VIP box awaits, as you'll get a ticket for the streamed performance, a souvenir programme and this hamper of treats for all the family delivered to your door. Alternatively, you can add a streaming package to any of our regular parcels, by adding it to the cart in the Build Your Own shop.
Performances are streamed at the following times:
plus matinees: 2.30pm Saturday and Sunday
Last performance date Sunday 11th April
You, (or your recipient if it's a gift) will receive a voucher code for the show on Stream.TV which will allow you to choose any date from the above.
We dispatch parcels on a next-day service (not guaranteed), but to guarantee delivery before your chosen date, please buy at least 3 working days in advance. If you want to order for a future date, please add the date you'd like it in the cart.
Your magical feast awaits:
For adults (unless the children get their hands on them first!):
• 6 x Cheddar & Rosemary Biscuits. Melt-in-the-mouth, as hand-made biscuits should be.
• 2 x Our signature Squidgy Chocolate Brownies. Perfected over 20 years of gradual iteration, this is a brownie like you’ll never find in the supermarket. Contrasting the gooey rich chocolate centre is the crisp baked outside, and laced with chunks of white chocolate.
• 2 x Ginger Chocolate Biscuit Cake. Rich, and with the warm piquancy of ginger, this is a definitely naughty treat.
• 6 x Truffles: Our Cocoa-dusted Dark Chocolate Truffles. Another of our signature items. these blend luxurious hand-made truffles with a dusting of cocoa to provide a delicious after-dinner treats
For children (unless the adults get their hands on them first!):
• 4 x Chocolate Biscuit Cakes with smartie topping. Quite irrestible!
• 100g Honeycomb Chunks. Crunchy and simply divine
• 100g Mini Chocolate Eggs. Easter would not be Easter without them!
• 100g Hand-made vanilla fudge. Smooth and melts on the tongue, without any of the additives you'll find in mass-produced fudge.
• 2 x Hot drinking chocolate portions (Cadbury's), with mini marshmallows. Either sprinkle the marshmallows on the hot chocolate, or eat separately!
All sent a colour souvenir programme, and email instructions for how to watch the stream.
• Spoil the adults with Half-bottle of either of Claret (+£10), or Champagne (+£20)
Sorcerer's Apprentice Magical Feast (with streaming ticket)
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not 100% delighted with our parcel of love, please contact us straightaway so we can rectify or refund!